Goal setting process
1. Identify the area: Maybe its an area that you need to work on. Like: finances or maybe its something more fun like a holiday.
2. Dream your dream. Determine what it looks like once its achieved.
3. Get pen and paper (Cell phone, tables, computer) and write down your goal or goals. Its very useful to incorporate the SMARTEST principle and using Rules.
4. Set Milestones. Small goals that will be evidence that you have achieve it.
5. Action steps. Steps that need to be done in order for you to achieve your goal.