Self EsteemSeptember 21, 2017
8 tips to help making DecisionsDecember 20, 2017
To store information at a faster and easier rate, it is important to train your brain daily.
Think about it!
If you studying a theory based subject and there are twenty points you need to remember, a trained brain will remember the 20 with efficiency. An untrained brain will struggle. Ask yourself how quickly can you remember twenty points?
Here are some tips on how to TRAIN YOUR BRAIN
- Games example Lumosity
- Take note of how much you send at the shop and try and work out the change your going to get after a purchase.
- Practice recalling information
- Provide yourself with different forms of stimulation throughout the day.
- Read a book, even if just a few pages. Don’t keep a book mark. Try remember the page you left
- Stimulate your sense of smell by stopping to smell the flowers.
- Try different foods and spend some time looking at a natural landscape.
- Take time for regular social interaction with others.
- Listen to music; although any kind of music can provide auditory stimulation, some studies suggest classical is best. By reacting to all of these stimulations, your brain will stay flexible, which aids working memory.
List 5 Ways that you plan to stimulate your brain:
Are you a morning or an evening person?