8 tips to help making DecisionsDecember 20, 2017
Self-esteem a confidence and satisfaction in oneself
Do you feel you are worthy of good things?
If your answer is yes - then Well Done!
If your answer is No…. well there is a good possibility that you have a low self-esteem.
Firstly, don’t panic. You can take control and empower yourself and improve your self-esteem. Let’s define it further.
Self-Esteem is a judgment of oneself as well as an attitude toward the self.
So, what we think of ourselves and others becomes our thoughts and our thoughts determine which choices we make.
By improving what we think about ourselves we improve our thoughts therefore improving our decision making.
Take the challenge of improving your self-esteem with 9 steps
- Challenge yourself: Find something difficult that you have been wanting to do and do it! Make sure its big enough to feel that overwhelming sense of achievement. For example - complete a difficult Pilates class.
- Choose to be positive: Stop using the words can’t, won’t, don’t, and should have. Make sure it’s all I CAN!
- Physically love yourself
- Stop Comparing Yourself to Others
- Set Goals
- Be Mindful: Be mindful about what is affecting your self-esteem.
- Change the story: We all have a story that we keep telling ourselves and then we land up believing the story. What is your story and change it.
- Do unto others: Be kind, always!
- Forgiveness can bring a strong sense of peace.
Art of Life - Life Coach Cape Town
We offer career coaching, relationship coaching, study coaching as well as personal development coaching.
For more information about our services, please contact us.